Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chupacabra

Is the Chupacabra real ?

The latin American mythical creature has supposedly been sighted recently. The Chupacabra is a Spanish word translated as Goatsucker, and has known to suck the blood from animals (I guess mainly from Goats). It has been described as a dead hairless Dog. also a Fox or Coyote infested with Mange.

Recently a Taxidermist in Blanco Texas claims to have a frozen preserved specimen. It apparently was spotted in Dewitt County of Texas. There are alleged photographs from Stillwell Oklahoma.

Is it real ? I don't think so because I find it hard to believe we have not documented the Chupacabra, unless someone missed it !

Is it real ? Tell me what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been laid off a few jobs in the last few years.Therefore I started studying internet marketing in the summer of 2006.I have learned alot and would like to pass that on to others!

Followers